Hands-on Upstyling Workshop
ABOUT THE DAY
Join me for our Textured Styling hands-on workshop where I'll be guiding you through two of my most asked for upstyles. During this process we'll be hitting the 3 core subjects of PREP, STYLE and FINISH. Learn how to get the right base for the right finish and take with you loads of new skills & knowledge that you can incorporate into creating all sorts of styles.
Created from the most commonly asked questions I receive from stylists, this workshop will take the anxiety out of upstyling AND charging $$ by teaching you how to break down and execute an upstyle that will last all day. It's basically everything I wish I had available to me when I was learning how to upstyle in a more 'current' and time efficiant way.
Here's just a few things we'll be covering on the day -
- Designing & breaking down a style on the spot
- Tools & products to make your life easier
- simple, easy to remember sectioning & techniques
- How to get comfortable with LESS is MORE approach
- Balancing texture & avoiding just looking 'messy'
- Creating loose-looking styles with major hold
Please bring any questions with you. We've kept hands-on classes small so we can keep it interactive and go a little free-style.
WHAT WE'LL SUPPLY
- Lunch & refreshments
- Goodie bags
- Pins, clips & ties
- Mannequin heads & products for the day
WHAT TO BRING
- Hair straightener (standard size)
- Curling wand
- Teasing comb
- Tail comb
- Wide tooth comb
- Paddle brush
WHEN: 10AM Sunday 13th MARCH
DURATION: 4.5 HOURS
WHERE: Morgan Hair Co. 2/105 MAIN ST MITTAGONG
*please note tickets are non-refundable if cancelled within 5 days of workshop date (except in the circumstances of Covid related cancellations)
Can't wait to meet you!
Josie Morgan x